Providing comprehensive medical coverage while traveling outside the insured's home country, Travel Medical Insurance fills a valuable need to the global community, with up to $1,000,000 in medical benefits.
All programs are guarantee-issue, meaning that there are no medical questions to answer. Once you have decided to purchase the plan, all you would need to do is complete the application and submit it along with the appropriate premium. We will process the application within 24 hours of receipt and place an ID Card and Program Summary in the mail to your address. (More Information)
- Waiver of Pre-Existing Conditions up to $15,000 (See exclusions)
- $0 Deductible now available.
- Terrorism covered at no additional cost. Same as any other benefit.
- $50,000 Common Carrier benefit at no additional cost.
- Hospital Indemnity benefit of $100 per night for those traveling outside the US and Canada.
- Up to $15,000 in eligible medical expenses will be waived for pre-existing conditions. This feature is available to US citizens traveling outside the United States and Canada. The amount is reduced for persons age 65 and older, see brochure for full details.
- Automatic Home Country Coverage.
- Renewals available using the Online Quote and Purchase System, you no long have to pay large sums of premium at one time. Renewals for clients purchasing coverage online in time periods as short as 5 days.
- (More Features)
The Simplicity of the Liaison Products...
Travel Medical Insurance should be simple... and it is with Liaison International. The plan brochure describes the product in great detail. In addition, the brochure lists the rates as well as provides an application for enrollment. All programs are guarantee-issue, meaning that you can not be declined for coverage. You can quote as well as purchase Liaison International online using our secure system. You will even receive a Virtual ID Card immediately that you can print to your local printer. Once the Administrator (SRI) receives the completed application and appropriate premium, coverage is issued. If we receive a completed application and correct premium before 2PM (Indianapolis time), we'll process the application and place an ID card in the mail that day! (More Information)